Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The best things on the internet, lately

Oh sweet, twisted and sometimes terrifying internet, I don't know what my life would be without you. Here are some of the best things I've seen online in the last few days:

This song. So beautiful, and for once the live version is way better than the studio one. 


This. THIS. (Found on Pinterest, with no link back to a source.)
Rabbits hairpin (available on Etsy) just in time for Easter. 


I am currently fangirling in an embarrassing fashion over Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries. Everything about this scene (from 4x08) - the song, the angst, the speech - it gives me ALL THE FEELS. Can't even handle it. 


And lastly, my number one favourite thing I have seen on the internet this past week (possibly ever):


You're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow  <b>reberoodle</b> on Twitter