Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year things

I haven't posted in a while, and there are many things that need writing about (my latest burger reviews, a very belated look back on my holiday in Morocco, various other musings), but to start, here's a compilation of my favourite New Year quotes and resolutions found on Pinterest. Be inspired!





Source unknown (via tumblr)

Source unknown (via dammitroger.blogspot.fr)

And lastly, even though I know it says 2012, because it is my favourite New Year's quotation and because this design brings it to life so beautifully:


I've always felt that New Year's resolutions are a bit silly - if you are really committed to making a change, you shouldn't need an excuse to do it, just go for it - but there's something so appealing about the prospect of a blank page and a new start. My aims, in addition to the excellent suggestions above, are to introduce some more structure into my days, to read more, to write more, to eat better (to justify the inordinate number of burgers consumed), and to be better at keeping in touch with faraway family and friends. Totally doable, right?  

Happy New Year everybody! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow  <b>reberoodle</b> on Twitter