Friday, May 24, 2013

Bunnies of Instagram - the best part of my day



One of the things I miss most about home is having pets around - London living is not conducive to animal ownership both in terms of space and lifestyle. So I get my daily dose of fluff lovin' via Instagram by following these #rabbitstagram accounts:


@bunnymama


Proud custodian of Rambo (left) and Eddy (right), @bunnymama posts the most desperately cute pictures of the two every day. Eddy and Rambo are best buds and each has his own little personality.


She also posts tips on what to feed rabbits and how to litter box train them, and is an active advocate for bunny adoption.

I can't even...with these two. Too cute.

Follow @bunnymama for more.

@biscuitandmuffin


Where the majesty is.


Biscuit and Muffin are fairly new to Instagram, but the above picture of Muffin alone is enough to tell you they're worth a follow. 

@whiskeygalamy


Squee!
Meet Mylo. Arguably the most photogenic of the bunch, Mylo is often pictured by owner, Fine Art student Amy, wearing some sort of rabbit-sized headgear. It's too much for me.


She also posts artistic shots of what she and Mylo are having for breakfast.


Follow @whiskeygalamy here.

You can also find these bunnies (and many more) by following these hashtags: #bunnystagram #rabbitstagram #instabunny #petstagram #bunniesofinstagram








1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    how to gain followers on instagram

    ReplyDelete

Follow  <b>reberoodle</b> on Twitter